Thursday, March 19, 2009

NO STRESS FRACTURES!

Yeah. My ankle has been bothering me and a little swollen. I had my good friend, Dr. Brandi, look at and she said to go get an x-ray. So I went to the Podiatrist today and it's tendenitus. I guess I pronate in the wrong direction and I also run on the left side of the street, where the slight incline does not do happy things to my left foot. That running can really kill your body.... I've been told twice in the last two weeks to take up a different sport! Anyway, with a few physical therapy sessions and some orthodic inserts in my shoes, and a few weeks of rest, I'll be a brand new woman.

I also got my first shot yesterday in my spine. It didn't hurt at all, and it'll be a few days before I'll know if it makes a difference. But.... piece of cake. If it does work, I just found a new way of relieving my back pain without surgery.

So good news for us today!

1 comment:

Tribe M said...

You are such a positive girl! I'm so sorry that is happening. I hope those shots help! Miss you guys!

background

Voting