I got this challenge on my facebook, but can't figure out how to do it... so here you go Virginia!:)
1. I love to read novels. Anything.... clean.
2. I don't like to read church books.
3. I like to excercise.
4. I take a nap almost every day.
5. I love kids.
6. My house may look clean, but it really isn't.
7. My favorite sport to watch is soccer.
8. My favorite sport to play is volleyball.
9. I love, love, love the beach and water anytime it is hot.
10. I wish I could shed 10-20 pounds.
11. I love junk food. Anything with sugar in it. Thus the need to lose the pounds.")
12. I love hanging out with friends.
13. I love going out to dinner and hate cooking.
14. I want a toyota minivan with self opening doors, leather interior and a DVD player.
15. I love my husband and he is my best friend.
16. I love my house.
17. I feel guilty sometimes for all that we are blessed with!
18. I love reading the BOM with my family.
19. I have awesome families on both sides!
20. I hate watching good friends move away.
21. I love to travel - anywhere. Road trips, plane trips, etc.
22. I am lazy.
23. I want to go on a Disney Cruise with my family one day. Just wake up one morning and surprize them and go!
24. I love clothes and buy them for myself way to much!!! I try to shop at cheap places.
25. I am having a great time watching my boys grow up and think it will be so cool someday when they all tower over me (which is likely to happen at 5'7") and just love them so much. They bring me great JOY!
2 comments:
We MUST be sisters. Ditto on everything except the mini-van. I want a Sequoia-at least it's still a Toyota!! Hope to see you tonight. We need a good time! :)
That was fun to read. It was fun to read because I knew lots of that about you already! It made me feel like even though we are far away, we are still close.
Post a Comment