Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged Again

I am: a wife, mother, daughter, teacher, friend...
I want: a vacation with my family
I have: all that I need
I dislike: politics, people who let me down
I miss: extended families, babies
I fear: politics
I feel:tired
I hear: nothing, it's before 6am
I smell: nothing
I crave: sleep
I cry: too much
I usually: run
I search: for peace
I wonder: if scott and kyle shot a deer this weekend (no cell coverage where they are)
I regret: my temper
I love: my family and friends, running, eating, books
I care: too much
I always: say yes and feel guilty on the rare occasion I say no
I worry: about christmas
I am not: girly
I remember:how cute my boys were when they were little
I believe: in miracles
I dance: almost never
I sing: every sunday at choir, in the car
I don't always: read my bom
I argue: all the time, trying to stop
I write: only type on the computer, ie: email, blog
I win: never
I lose: my temper
I wish: I wouldn't lose my temper and be so quick to judge
I listen: to my kids
I need: car repairs
I forget:everything unless it's on my calandar
I am happy: most of the time. I try to be happy most of the time.

2 comments:

Derek and Vicki and family said...

Always fun to read your blog!! Thanks for the post! So many fun things. You're great! loves,vic

Tribe M said...

Wow you were up early writing this! Fun stuff! Miss you guys!

background

Voting