Sunday, October 5, 2008

New RSL Staduim

5 more days and the first ReAl Salt Lake game will be played in the new stadium. Scott and kyle have been counting the days, and of course.... they are going. They are so excited!!! This family sure loves soccer.
Chris Enger, Scott and Zack Holmes helped the stadium out with a flush test. They needed every toilet flushed every 10 seconds all at the same time. The test failed miserably. Chris' shoes were soaked after his bathroom flooded. Oops. They got a great tour while they were there. This is from the catwalks. They loved it! Chris and Scott get teary and put their hands on their hearts whenever the stadium is mentioned.
More pics of the stadium.


2 comments:

Jen and her men said...

I want to see those tears. How funny that they got to do the flush test. Something to tell their grandkids about...

busymama said...

they are soooo funny !!! I am glad you are enjoying the book, I loved it! I have a new favorite when you get done with that one!!!

background

Voting