3 Joys:
My family: nothing is better than sitting around and laughing with my "boys." There is always something to laugh about... the boys are so funny. Whether it's Colby growling at Kyle, Jed being disgusted by one of his brothers, Jake telling everybody to "shut it" for scripture study, or Kyle with his various comments about life. Scott gets frustrated at times because he thinks I laugh at inappropriate times... prayer, scripture study, when he is trying to be serious... but pretty soon the corners of his mouth turn up and he is laughing too.
Running: then I can EAT! Also, I get good therapy talking to my good friend, leslie, while we run.
Reading: there is nothing like escaping reality to a great story... My favorite lately, "these is my words" recommended by Brandi.
3 Fears:
losing a loved one
the economy and not having anyone good to elect for our next president
not having enough food storage when we need it
3 Obsessions:
sleep
made beds (daily)
icecream
Surprizing Facts:
I read 2-3 novels a week (don't tell my husband)
I blog or watch movies in the middle of the night when I can't sleep
I love to hear men sing
5 comments:
I'm obsessed about ice cream too. Love your blog!
Isn't that an amazing book? I have read it several times over the years. I didn't have the same connection to the sequel "Sarah's Quilt" although I enjoyed it.
Fun Kristy!
Some things I did not know about you. :)
I have heard that was a good book too....been meaning to read it.
Cute Kristy - 2 more books to add to your "weekly" read: by Shannon Hale; The Princess Diaries, and The Goose Girl. Fun easy books. Love them! Great books to recommend to the YW age. Loved reading about your fun facts! You are wonderful!
I love that you read so much! I wanr to know what you like to read. I think it's great that you laugh at semi-inappropriate times. It's so important to always have a sense of humor. And that you always do! Fun post!
Post a Comment