Friday, October 17, 2008

HELP ME!

Kyle got his learners permit on Wednesday. He drove me to the Library, and Lowes yesterday. Suddenly he wants to go on all my errands with me.... I wonder why. The funny part is he has to move the seat up and forward as far as it will go. I tease him when I catch him peeking out through the top of the steering wheel. Actually, he is pretty good. He seems very comfortable and at ease with the road. We did have one scary moment, but it turned out allright. Then I went four-wheeling on the way back from Lowes as I missed the new road that connects back to the way to our neighborhood. He got to tease me about that one. But really, I kind of like having my own personal driver to take me anywhere I want to go.

Am I old enough to have a child that drives? I don't think so... Where did the time go?

5 comments:

JenJ said...

WHAT!!!
Yeah for Kyle!! Where did the time go? Now I know why all my aunts and uncles would ALWAYS talk about how they knew me when I was so little, blah blah. I feel like saying that about cute little two year old Kyle who used to talk to me about everything and was up at all hours of the night, the cutest little kid I was so happy to become his aunt!!!

busymama said...

can I just say again how cute that boy is - he is such a great kid! What an exciting time (for him)and you are soooo not old!!!!

Derek and Vicki and family said...

So glad that we are "safe" here in Idaho. ha ha!Wow, I can't believe that Kyle is loose on the streets! That is just crazy! Maybe your personal driver wants to drive you 5 hours (10 round trip) to Idaho! :)

Tribe M said...

Congrats Kyle! Your mom is such a tease! ANd no, Kristy you are not old enough to have a driver.

Kelly Brooke said...

GO Kyle! I can't believe it. Kristy, I know this makes me feel really old too. We are both way to young for this to start happening! I love you!

background

Voting