We love to play guitar hero.
Kyle is the expert and can play anything. It's amazing to watch his fingers go. Scott and I play medium and I almost beat him the other night playing "devil went down to Georgia." Jed is pretty good and Jake and Colby are starting to catch up. They can do it on their own now. Scott and I use to help them. Anyway, this is a typical family night after reading scriptures. Is this what the prophet had in mind? Hee hee.
4 comments:
we want to have scripture study with you guys!! The pictures look great too!
T. Scott is now forty? oh my what are we going to do? lets hope for another forty as good as the last forty.
happy birthday!
G/K/O
Maybe this should be our family gift this year for Christmas for our kids???
I love it. The kids are so cute and keep getting bigger. I looks like a lot of fun. When I ever come home I might have to spend a night playing "Devil went down to Georgia" with you!
Post a Comment