Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Over the Hill...Surprize

Friday night, we threw a big birthday bash for Scott and our good friend Keri, who are both turning 40. We went to dinner and came home to a garage filled with people. As the door opened up we saw feet, then legs, then bunches of people. It was great. I was so excited that we were successful and really surprized them. I almost slipped so many times.
Scott and Keri receiving lots of funny gifts... depends, prune juice, kleenex, canes, medicine, etc. Lots of laughs!

The Thornocks and the Schmidts sang them a great song about being old.

Some of our neighbors. We had almost 40 people there.
The amazing, fabulous cake that Sandy Thornock made. Thanks Sandy!We are so lucky to have such great friends!!!

3 comments:

JenJ said...

What a fun party and Wow!!! I can't believe you surprised him! What great neighbors!! I can't see my neighbors EVER singing anything to us. :)

Kelly Brooke said...

I love it! I wish I could have been there. I forgot he was turning 40 this year. Some sister I am. Although, I've never been good with that stuff. Way to pull it off Kristy!

The Bullocks said...

WHat a fun party. that totally makes me miss the neighborhood to see all of those pictures. That really is such a good neighborhood. good for you. and I love that cake.
I also loved our running. and you were the person that made me realize I could actually run further that one mile. I'll always owe you for that. (actually I always ended up walking the last one, but you still helped me)

background

Voting