time and Kyle actually enjoyed it. That's the first time he has come home from a scouting event and admitted he had a great time. I attribute that to our GREAT scout leaders! He showed off his climbing abilities again the next week getting toilet paper out of tops of our trees. Our lovely young women were getting him back for a t.p. job the previous night. He didn't do the job, but signed his name to the card the guys left. Oops! They got us back good!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Spider Man
That's Kyle at the top of the climbing tower. Apparently his new nickname is "spiderman." This was at the "Big Event" Scout Camp. They had a great
time and Kyle actually enjoyed it. That's the first time he has come home from a scouting event and admitted he had a great time. I attribute that to our GREAT scout leaders! He showed off his climbing abilities again the next week getting toilet paper out of tops of our trees. Our lovely young women were getting him back for a t.p. job the previous night. He didn't do the job, but signed his name to the card the guys left. Oops! They got us back good!
time and Kyle actually enjoyed it. That's the first time he has come home from a scouting event and admitted he had a great time. I attribute that to our GREAT scout leaders! He showed off his climbing abilities again the next week getting toilet paper out of tops of our trees. Our lovely young women were getting him back for a t.p. job the previous night. He didn't do the job, but signed his name to the card the guys left. Oops! They got us back good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Voting
3 comments:
Go Kyle!!
He sure is a brave BRAVE climber!! Look at all of the other HUGE people climbing and then there is Kyle at the very top, whooping them all.
Way to go!!
I like climbing too, but the best part for me is repelling back down.
wow,
that is great! Way to go Kyle! I see a future as a mountain guide/outdoorsman. Andrew said he made it to the top and was impressed by his skill.
I agree, The big event was a great activity with great leaders. Andrew only talked about how fun it was also.
Jane
YIPPEE Kyle,
that is so awesome. I think I would probably pee my pants if I had to do anything like that. Love you
Auntie Kelly
Post a Comment