Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day Of School


Jed, Jake and Colby on the first day of school. July 28th, 2008. They were so excited! Colby actually started the next day. He had that pink cast on the first two weeks of school. They all love their teachers and are doing really well.

3 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

What a good lookin' group of boys!!! Can't wait to see you all next month!

busymama said...

CUTE BOYS!!! - Are you feeling older yet - just a few more hours - hehe!! Did you really post this at 3:36 am and if so ...WHY????
love ya - brandi

Kristydawn said...

yes, I wish they wouldn't post the time. I couldn't sleep that night. I never have time during the day to do this kind of stuff. So I sit here in the middle of the night and catch up on everyone's lives and share a little of my own.

And, no, I don't feel older. I cut all of my hair off and feel FREEEE!

background

Voting