I've been watching the blog of an old friend. http://thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/
Her 2 week old baby Gracie is in trouble. Pray for miracles for this family. The blog site is so sweet and makes me cry everytime I read it, but this family has tremendous faith and I am grateful to be able to share these precious weeks with them. They are such a great example of faith and positive living. When we struggle, we can get angry and wonder, "why me?" Or, we can rely on our Heavenly Father and let him help us and make us strong.
2 comments:
Kristy!
I am wondering how you know the Gledhill family? My friend, Michelle Rich, from Lehi, is friends with her and just helped give her a baby shower and told me about her blog...since then, I've checked it every day and I've sat and cried a lot too. I don't know her, but there is something special about her and that baby is teaching us a lot whether she knows it or not. Never mind that I am also 7 months pregnant and feeling so anxious that this one will turn out ok...I am just curious how two people I know know this family. How random. How are you by the way? So glad to find your blog...write me soon. love to you.
Kallen
hey skallywags... what fun to hear from you. I was surprized. Michele used to date Shane Johnson. Small world huh? Scott and I double dated with them the whole time we were dating. Michele's sister Steph had a thing for Dustin as well. Of course, none of that worked out, but we were all good friends and went to the singles ward together before Scott and I got married. My neighbor is the one who told me about Gracie. I haven't talked to Michele in years, but I see her sister every so often. Anyway, funny. I don't know if I knew you were pregnant. Congratulations. What are you having you brave girl! I keep thinking a little baby would be so fun, but Colby hits first grade in a few months and I just can't start over! Good luck. Kristy
Post a Comment