Saturday, April 26, 2008
My Food Storage Hero
Years ago, I had a friend who visit taught me and at one of those meetings, she told me she had her years supply of food storage. I remember being so impressed. Here was my friend (like 22 years old) and she had done what the prophets had told her to. She is my food storage hero! She motivated me to start working on mine and I still don't have a years supply, but I've worked hard and can say I have over 6 months. (I do have my years supply of wheat).I'm pretty excited about that! Anyway, she now has a website that I just signed up for. She has saved me over $300 in the last couple of weeks. I check her website weekly for all the good deals at the local grocery stores, and for tips on food storage. I think we should call her the "food storage guru!" If you are interested, this is her website: www.myfoodstoragedeals.com. It's worth it just to see her pictures of her food storage. It's a virtual store in her basement. SO COOL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Voting
3 comments:
Thanks Kristy!
I will check it out. I am always looking for more and better ways to do the food storage thing.
Hey! When were you going to tell us about your blog? Good thing we found the link on Dustin and Jen's blog. We still love ya though!!!!
Sorry. Didn't think about it. Jen and I just exchanged blog sites last week, so really, you're not so far behind. I just can't imagine anyone is interested, I guess.... I just like to do it because I'm terrible at keeping a journal and sick to death of scrapbooking!
Post a Comment