Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Blessings
Trials...hard times....down days...we all have them. They make us stronger. I was talking with Scott about feeling gratitude and humility. We think we are struggling and then we hear about something someone else is dealing with. Our struggles don't seem so bad. Instead of groaning about the loss of something, we feel grateful for what we have.... I think it's called "humility" or compelled to "be humble." It seems that we are surrounded by loved ones who are "struggling." We are too. Is it a sign of the times? I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and for my Saviour. I know they love me and will bless me if I am faithful. I know they will also bless my loved ones. I am amazed at the ammount of blessings he has poured down upon our family in the last few months. It has made us stronger. I know it's because we are faithful and trying to do what is right. No second guessing past decisions. We just live with what we are given and do our best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Voting
5 comments:
That is all so true... We just remember that there must be a lesson in this trial for us to learn and that we probably couldn't have learned it any other way. I also feel so grateful for the way the Lord has laid everything out for us since we moved here.
I love the picture of your family. You are all so beautiful. And I love 5 Men & a Lady. Very cute!
I hope all is well with you, we love your family to pieces!
You guys are the best! We sure love ya!
Love your blog Kristy!
How fun to take a peek at your life from so far away. AMEN to your ideas about trials and such. This past month I have been so thankful for the hubby. What a guy!!!! :) Loyal, true, a rock. Just like yours. he he.
I am with you on you view on trials. Scott and I feel the same way. We feel like we are having such a hard time and then look around and see how everyone else has a different set of challenges and suddenly we are so grateful for our blessings!
Post a Comment