$100 in trek equipment...
$200 in trek clothing....
$300 for new glasses that fell in the fire....
Trek.... PRICELESS!!!
I put this on facebook, but thought I would add it here as well. What an amazing experience. It was so beautiful and rugged. Some places were just miles and miles of sagebrush. Not so pretty, but ruggedly beautiful. We could see the sweetwater most of the time the first night. I love water. It was an amazing experience. I came back with the feeling that I can do anything... I can do hard things. And my heart was just full of love for those I experienced this with and for those who I left at home. Just love for everyone who means something to me.
$200 in trek clothing....
$300 for new glasses that fell in the fire....
Trek.... PRICELESS!!!
I put this on facebook, but thought I would add it here as well. What an amazing experience. It was so beautiful and rugged. Some places were just miles and miles of sagebrush. Not so pretty, but ruggedly beautiful. We could see the sweetwater most of the time the first night. I love water. It was an amazing experience. I came back with the feeling that I can do anything... I can do hard things. And my heart was just full of love for those I experienced this with and for those who I left at home. Just love for everyone who means something to me.
2 comments:
thank you for sharing your experience. I can feel the spirit that you guys must have felt while you were there. Truly amazing!
Doing a trek is an experience you remember forever, huh. How neat :)
Post a Comment