Monday, June 15, 2009

Summertime

Payden and Kyle got ahold of my camera. I should post all the pics they took of themselves on facebook. OHH..... they already did!
Brock and Jake and Colby: Goofballs!

Yeah, it's finally summer. All the boys are out of school, I'm done with work, and we've added two nephews to the mix. We have 6 boys in this house and it's crazy. They sure are having fun though. Last night we could hear them laughing until mid-night. We finally told them we wanted to go to sleep. They will be here for 2 1/2 weeks. I hope it stops raining so they don't have to be inside that whole time. We'll have to find some fun things to do indoors. Happy summer everyone!

2 comments:

Elder Enger said...

Summer? Feels like Spring to me!

;-)

Kristydawn said...

yeah, I just meant summer break. The boys are out of school.

background

Voting