
Here are our cute neighbors, Brandi and Ryan. They made cotton candy for all the kids. So fun!

Kyle made this cape at a young men's activity.

I made the mask. He and his friends ran all over Daybreak and came back with a pillow case full of candy. He doesn't even like candy. But I do.... ten pounds later as I'm writing this. Uhg!

My crazy Jed - He is a hobo/jedi knight/we're not sure what....

Jake is a vampire and Colby is .... can you guess. I think they wore these costumes last year.
Because of the Halloween Carnival at school, and my new job, I didn't have much time for costumes this year. I told the boys to be creative and use whatever they could find. I think they did pretty well for themselves. It was a fun night and warm for the first time in Years. Nice!
1 comment:
like the blog "Facelift"! way cute!
Post a Comment