Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Schools

So, we were driving in the car the other day and Colby asked me a question. I had to laugh, but it was a little sad too. I have to give some background first. We have changed schools three times in the last four years.... living in the same house. (I didn't include Kyle's first school in Idaho and his second in Sandy before we moved out here). Anyway, Colby asked me, "Mom, what school will we go to next year?" They are so used to switching schools, he didn't realize that we have finally landed one close enough to our house, that the district will finally leave us alone. With all the new growth on the southwest side of Salt Lake, the district continues to build new schools to accomadate the growth. Like I said, I thought it was cute, but also a little sad.

2 comments:

JenJ said...

Hey cute Kristy!
I was thinking about your post the other day. I am so glad things are settling down so you can be a one elementary school family! :) You live in a great area though.

Tribe M said...

Wow, I can't believe they have been to that many schools in such a short amount of time! Glad they can finally settle in.

background

Voting