
Well today is the day. Do I feel any different... noooo. I ran five miles yesterday and tomorrow will spend the day canning salsa. Yum. Same old stuff. But today, I pause to go to lunch with some good friends, read a good book and take a nap on the couch and go out to dinner with my sweet hubby and fam. I deserve it... right!
It's my day, and I'm not going to think about anything sad... like moving, or gross...like unclogging the boys toilet, or hard... like packing, or frustrating... like dealing with my teenager that is yelling at me because his brothers clogged the toilet. (hee hee) It's my day and I'm not doing "nothin!"
I'll deal with it all tomorrow.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kristy! We hope you had an excellent day.
--The Danielsons
Happy happy happy birthday! (yesterday) We knew it was your birthday, and even sang you a song on our way to drop Steve off at work.
We have the celebration down... just need to work on the phone calling part.
Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Kristy!
I sure hope you did absolutley nothing yesterday. Lunch, a nap and dinner sounds like a nice way to celebrate. I hope you had fun!
Post a Comment