Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

We had a fun night out in the "hood" with all the friends. It was just me and Yoda and Dracula. The older boys were doing their own thing. One was at a party and one was roaming other "hoods" with friends. NO trick or treating though. (Mom says once boys are 12, they need to find other things to do besides hound neighbors for candy.)

We loved the cotton candy lady a few houses down and the Bishops wife, who gives the good stuff. (full-size candy bars) We also loved the hot chocolate and doughnuts. YUM! What a party.

3 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

Sounds like you guys had a good Halloween. I am going to go around with Jake and Colby next year so I can get a full size candy bar and cotton candy!
I love Yoda and the Vampire. Good lookin' boys!

Kristydawn said...

anytime. Except we don't have spud-nuts!

Becky said...

Cuties. Yoda is a great costume!

background

Voting