
What a great month! The RSL - Galaxy game was awesome, the BYU-Utah game was o.k. We won, which is great, but both teams could have played much better. And then Max Halls comments. Oh brother. I wish everyone would remember he is a 20 something boy which usually equals "not to smart." Sorry to all of you "Ute" fans. We know BYU fans can be just as rude and obnoxious.

But my favorite is the In-n-Out that just opened in Draper. Kyle and I waited in the drive-thru line for 25 minutes and it was totally worth it!!! Just as good as I remember. Some guy asked if it was worth the wait. I yelled, "Totally worth it... You must not be a Californian." Ok, that was kind of rude and obnoxious, but hello.... best food EVER!
1 comment:
That is so funny the thought of all those men/boys celebrating silently in your neighbor's house!!!!! And loving all your posts! Very fun life you guys are having these days huh? We miss you!
Post a Comment