
There are so many incredible places to visit in Utah. We finally made it to Arches National Park and Moab. It was beautiful and amazing. We also visited Dead Horse Point. But our camera ran out of juice. Bummer. I'm just amazed at our Heavenly Father's Creations!

The kids had a great time hiking and climbing on all the rocks. We had 20 kids under the age of 12. Imagine the looks we received. At one point a man asked if they were all ours? I was standing there with Scott and two other men. One of them said, "yes, they are all hers," and pointed at me. He looked at me and the three of them like he thought I was the mother and they were the dads. Pretty funny! I told him, "I look pretty good, huh!" He agreed and laughed and walked off. Love to hear the stories he tells now about those crazy Utah Mormons!

Steph and I making our own arch. We all had a great time and can't wait for next year to do it again!
3 comments:
Fun!!!
Glad you guys made it to one of our favorite playgrounds! And had fun. I am not sure I would have ever relaxed with 20 kids and all the cliffs around. We tie Orson onto one of with a rope when we are there. He doesn't like it much.
Wish I could have been there. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment