Wouldn't life be better without stinky feet and stinky breath. I'm always worried about my stinky breath, and I'm always smelling other people's stinky feet. YUCK. How do you tell someone they need some foot powder without hurting their feelings. You can't offer them a piece of gum, that just won't work. oh, and, by the way, if my breath stinks.... Please offer me gum, a mint, anything. I won't be offended. :)Thursday, May 14, 2009
Life would be so much better without.....
Wouldn't life be better without stinky feet and stinky breath. I'm always worried about my stinky breath, and I'm always smelling other people's stinky feet. YUCK. How do you tell someone they need some foot powder without hurting their feelings. You can't offer them a piece of gum, that just won't work. oh, and, by the way, if my breath stinks.... Please offer me gum, a mint, anything. I won't be offended. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Voting
2 comments:
You're funny! If they're close to you maybe you could suggest a foot bath as a way to "relax"! :) If we never experience stinky feet then how could we appreciate those sweet smelling, kissable baby feet? Hehe. This is gross, but since Lance is in school, he's really become aware of guys sitting in class with their REALLY SMELLY shoes. HOW do they not notice?!
What a funny post!! :) Why do feet smell in the first place?
Post a Comment