Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Worth IT!

When I talked to Vicki tonight and complemented her on her blog site, she asked me if I had one. I laughed and said, "no." Then I thought, why not... I don't know how to post pictures and make it cute, but I definitely know how to type. I'm on this computer way to often. I should do something worthwhile...

2 comments:

Derek and Vicki and family said...

Yea Kristy!!! It is fun to read your blog, isn't it fun to do it? I am now addicted, although I need another good "story" before I blog again...until then, I'll just enjoy reading everyone elses!! By the way, great family pic! You have such handsome boys! - vicki

Kristydawn said...

you are so nice. Missed you tonight when Derek and the kids came. I am so sorry you are still feeling yucky. I hope it passes quickly. What a bummer time of the year not to feel good!

background

Voting