After 95 years, this sweet lady is on her way home. I wish I knew who was there to meet her. I'm sure her brothers Jed and Julian were there. Which one of my Grandpa's or was it both? Probably Stu. What a life she has led. I will remember trips to Hawaii to visit her. Lunches with Grandma and Kyle when he was a baby. She used to feed him the lemon out of her diet coke and he would eat it with the most funny faces. Decorating her christmas tree each year on the first Sat. in December. Meeting her in the hallway when the elevator door opened. She was always there, excited to see us and arms open for hugs and kisses. Visits to Malad, Idaho when we lived there. She had her own room and bought herself a bed so she had somewhere to sleep when she visited. She lived a great life and was an example to all of us of strength and courage and love. Love you Grandma.Friday, October 15, 2010
Goodbye TUTU
After 95 years, this sweet lady is on her way home. I wish I knew who was there to meet her. I'm sure her brothers Jed and Julian were there. Which one of my Grandpa's or was it both? Probably Stu. What a life she has led. I will remember trips to Hawaii to visit her. Lunches with Grandma and Kyle when he was a baby. She used to feed him the lemon out of her diet coke and he would eat it with the most funny faces. Decorating her christmas tree each year on the first Sat. in December. Meeting her in the hallway when the elevator door opened. She was always there, excited to see us and arms open for hugs and kisses. Visits to Malad, Idaho when we lived there. She had her own room and bought herself a bed so she had somewhere to sleep when she visited. She lived a great life and was an example to all of us of strength and courage and love. Love you Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Voting
2 comments:
I feel like I know her just from listening to you talk about her. She was definitely a beautiful lady!!! I am sorry for your loss! Love you guys!!
I LoVE that pic! We moss you guys! Sorry for your loss! We are thinking of you!
Post a Comment