Kyle got a long board for Christmas. Last week he begged us to drive him up to the temple so he could board down the huge long hill. Is he crazy? I think so!
So after relentless begging, Scott said he would take him. Well, then I had to go and take pictures. We made him go through the neighborhood and it wasn't as cool as he thought it would be, but he made it back to the house. This after scraping up his backside on a different hill the night before...
Makes me think of other crazy things he has done...
-jumping off the roof of the house into a love sac in the back yard.
-lighting firecrackers that were hanging out of his pants zipper
-lighting firecrakers in snowballs and throwing them in the air
-getting the directions to make a pop bottle bomb - luckily I confiscated those before he could try it.
I know there are more, but I've blocked them out! These are just the things I know about....
4 comments:
Oh the things I have to look forward to:)
What a good boy Kyle is! Blowing stuff up, getting inured on his long board...We just love him! CJ and Kyle will have to go ride their long boards one day together. I used to do it, but then fell and have been a little nervous ever since. :)
Lovin that Kyle!!!
You rock, Kyle!!
Post a Comment