Wednesday, December 16, 2009

all i want for christmas




I borrowed these pics from my sisters blog. She and her cute son are displaying my all-time favorite Christmas gift. Can you guess what it is....?
Ten homes are adorned with this wonderful decoration this year (at least they could be). All ten of us (8 grandkids and two children) received these this year from my cute Grandma. I knew they were coming because she asked my advice. It could have been a Santa with a big black belt.... I told her these were cuter. What could I say?
If you want some good laughs, you can go to my sisters blog and read the comments from her friends. thefabas.blogspot.com. I sure got a chuckle! This wonderful decoration is in our basement somewhere.... can you guess where?

4 comments:

Jen and her men said...

I can't bring myself to use it. eewww.

Angie said...

Priceless...

JenJ said...

LOVE it! :)
And Kristy, that new blog heading picture is AWESOME. I don't think I have seen a better one of you guys. I LOVE It!!!

Derek and Vicki and family said...

Such a cute famiy picture!! LOVE IT!! Hope you guys are doing well. Merry Christmas!
love, vicki

background

Voting