Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crushing on my boys!


Is it crazy to be folding clothes, and thinking about how much you love those cute little bodies the clothes go on?..... Especially at 4:30 in the morning. I couldn't sleep, Scott is in Portland, and thought I would catch up on the laundry. I guess this is why we are told to have some quiet moments throughout the day. It's a good time to reflect on the things that are important. I just love that we have four boys. They are full of energy and life. They love me and follow their dad's example of treating me like I'm special. I love that I'm still one of the most important things in their lives right now. I know someday that will change. I love the hugs and the kisses and the "you love me more than dad" comments. Hee hee. Sometimes, I wish we heard the word "Dad" more often... But, I'll remember this blog the next time I feel like I'm going to scream if I hear "mom" one more time. They are so handsome and good and fun.... Especially my big one!!! :)

1 comment:

busymama said...

Okay, I understand the wee hours thing now, I still hope you get a nap! Love ya!

background

Voting